Wisdom Centered Finances
Passage: Proverbs 6:1–6:5
Wisdom Centered Generosity
Proverbs 6:1-2, et al.
- Warning About Foolish Generosity
- Proverbs 6:1-2
- Proverbs 17:18
- Wise Generosity No Matter Our Means
- Proverbs 3:9-10
- Proverbs 21:13
- Proverbs 11:24-26
Wisdom Centered Pursuit of Financial Freedom
Proverbs 6:3-5, et al.
- The diligent pursuit of escape from past financial mistakes
- Proverbs 6:3-5
- Proverbs 22:7
- The diligent pursuit of wise financial gain
- Proverbs 11:18
- Proverbs 12:11
- Proverbs 13:11
- We should obey wisdom’s teachings on finances so that we can increase our ability to generously love others and financially participate in the mission of God.
- I Timothy 6:17-19
- How am I (are we) diligently pursuing financial freedom?
- For what reasons am I (are we) pursuing financial freedom, and are those reasons wisdom/gospel centered?
- How am I (are we) looking to love people through generosity and participate financially in God’s mission?