Walking In Love
Passage: Ephesians 4:31–5:2
The Practice of Walking in Love
- 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.
- Matthew 5:21-22
- 32a Be kind to one another, tenderhearted,
- I Peter 3:8
- Colossians 3:12
- 32b forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
- Colossians 3:13
- Matthew 5:23-24
Imitators of God Walk in Love
- 1 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.
- I Peter 1:15
- 2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacriﬁce to God.
- Colossians 3:14
- John 13:34-35
- Walking in love with one another is essential for unity within the church, our personal sanctiﬁcation, and gospel proclamation in the world.
- I John 3:23
- I Corinthians 13:1-3, 13
- What is the relationship between love and forgiveness?
- Why does failing to love one another affect our witness to the world?
- Where do we struggle the most in loving one another, and how can we improve in this area of our lives?