The Persevering Life
July 17, 2022 Preacher: Ryan Brice Series: Psalms
Passage: Psalm 119:33–40
Main Idea: We desperately need the Lord’s help to finish life well.
Depending on the Lord’s Provision for True Life
- 37 Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways.
- Philippians 3:7, 8
- 40 Behold, I long for your precepts; in your righteousness give me life!
- Philippians 3:9–11
Depending on the Lord’s Provision to Finish Life Well
- 33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes and I will keep it to the end.
- 2 Peter 3:15–18
- 34 Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart.
- 35 Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it.
- 36 Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!
- Hebrews 13:5
- Isaiah 40:8
- 38 Confirm to your servant your promise, that you may be feared.
- 39 Turn away the reproach that I dread, for your rules are good.
- Psalm 119:22
- Am I daily and desperately trusting in the Lord to finish the work he has started in me through Christ Jesus?
- Philippians 1:6
- Philippians 2:12, 13
More in Psalms
July 31, 2022The Persecuted Life
July 24, 2022The Ready Life
July 10, 2022The Revived Life